quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013

Martyrs - Heroes in Paradise



Brooch, 2006, rubber, gold and hair, 130x130x23mm



Brooch, 2006, rubber, gold and hair, 110x86x72 mm 




Brooch, 2006, rubber, gold and hair, 93x72x54 mm



Brooch, 2006, rubber, gold and hair, 94x69x59 mm

I decided to work with the theme of Martyrs and New-Martyrs.
The Martyrs sacrificed their body for their ideals, believes, passions, for something they consider more important than life itself.
I decided to work with rubber – dolls heads in combination with gold and my own hair.
Head – Brain; Reason; Memory
Gold – Value; Desire; Precious
Hair – Beauty; Passion; Sensuality
Process: I cut off the head of dolls and I removed the hair, next I had them attached to the gold pin using my own hair.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário